- 4.30 - 4.90 USD ($)
- Other Types
- Suitable for all
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- 1 Unit
- Store in a cool and dry place, Protect from light. Store in the original package . Avoid excessive heat and humidity.
Daunomycin 20mg Injection is given under the supervision of a healthcare professional and should not be self-administered. It might be given as a single therapy or in combination with some other medication. Your doctor will decide what dose is necessary and how often you need to take it. This will depend on what you are being treated for and may change from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very serious side effects. It may take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to. You should avoid drinking alcohol as it may increase your risk of liver damage.
USES OF DAUNOMYCIN INJECTION
- Blood cancer
BENEFITS OF DAUNOMYCIN INJECTION
In Blood cancer
Blood cancer, also called leukemia, is a cancer of the blood-forming tissues, that decreases the body's ability to fight infection. Daunomycin 20mg Injection kills or stops the growth of cancer cells and also prevents the multiplication of cancer cells. It is a potent and very toxic medicine and you should discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor. You should avoid drinking alcohol while having this treatment and drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
SIDE EFFECTS OF DAUNOMYCIN INJECTION
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if youâ€™re worried about them
Common side effects of Daunomycin
- Low blood platelets
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Decreased white blood cell count
- Hair loss
- Decreased blood cells (red cells, white cells, and platelets)
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Mucosal inflammation
- Febrile neutropenia
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
- Breathing problems
HOW TO USE DAUNOMYCIN INJECTION
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
HOW DAUNOMYCIN INJECTION WORKS
Daunomycin 20mg Injection is an anti-cancer medication. It works by damaging the genetic material (DNA) of the cancer cells and stops their growth and multiplication.
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Week
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- BOX PACK
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
FF-102, Khushi Arcade, Near Khodiyar Mandir, Nikol-Odhav Road, Nikol,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382350, India